Follow by Email

Thursday, 5 January 2017

DITL....my sons 4th birthday!


DITL....my sons 4th birthday!


Well today has come round faster then I ever thought it would. Today is my eldest sons 4th birthday.
I no everyone says it but, time has flown by. it seems like 5 minutes ago I was in the hospital being induced in to labour (not the most pleasant experience)! Here we are though celebrating him turning from a baby in to a little gentleman.

So today has been fun and jammed packed, he received a lot of new toys (which means my house is now swimming in toys) . He got new Batman Imaginext and Hot Wheels to name a few.

We took him to an arcade place in town called Funstation, we had an amazing time, spending nearly 2 and half hours there. And we managed to hit the jackpot of 500 tickets 3 times and, 2 of those were hit by the birthday boy, me and my husband think it was birthday luck, either that or he can pick out the lottery numbers this weekend!

After all that fun and excitement, we all had worked up an appetite. And where best to go then Frankie and Benny's. Their Benny's Meat Feast pizza is to die for and they do a 15" for £15. Yes I must admit me and the husband did share one ooppss!!!!

All in all it was an amazing day and, surprisingly for a trip out with two small children and going for food it wasn't very stressful. Then to top it all off we all enjoyed some Minion birthday cake when we got home!!

So heres to a new chapter in a little gentleman's life. This year will bring, starting school, new friends, and even more funny family moments! They grow up so fast, make memories while you can, cuddle and kiss them, play with their toys with them, because it will be stroppy teenagers, who are bored very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment