Follow by Email

Wednesday, 11 January 2017

My last year of being 20 something


My last year of being 20 something

So here it is the last year of my 20's. Well it started back in October and its been like every other year really. At the moment I do no feel anything about turning 30, I have no problem with it. However I have a feeling this may change the closer it comes. My husband is a little younger then me and will be 29 in May so he keeps teasing me about being old!

So the highlights of my 20's has to be meeting my husband at 24, having my eldest at 25 and my youngest the day after my 29th birthday! Life after meeting my husband and having kids has been amazing, crazy and challenging, but the best years of my life. There have been ups and downs we have lost some people but that's life isn't it. Its just unfortunately been at the same time as having our children.

However thinking about nearly turning 30 has made me think about a few things. I wanted to start a blog for a while so I thought well why not now! I also want to lose a lot of weight especially to teach the children the importance  of looking after your body the right way.
So really 30 should be a time of new things and a happier healthier life. However I will have a little update more towards the big 3 0 to see if things have changed and if my feelings about it have changed, Although the feeling of wrinkles will never change damn you wrinkles!

How did you feel turning 30, or do you have any insecurities about turning 30. And did you accomplish what you wanted before you turned 30 if you had a list?



No comments:

Post a Comment