Follow by Email

Monday, 23 January 2017

slimming world newbie

Slimming world newbie


Well as I am writing this it is the night before the night of me joining a slimming world class. I am joining the same class as my mother-in-law, she has been going for 3 years now and has lost a lot of weight. I know it is kind of cheating but I need the moral support.

I decided to start a blog series about this because well, I know I am not the only mum out there that put baby weight on and still haven't lost it. I am also a stay at home mum and going to a gym isn't my thing. However I need to make a lifestyle change for myself but also my husband and two children.

I am to say the least very nervous about it, I am not looking forward to being weighed as well to me its personal. However I am also excited about it, excited that I am finally going to get this weight off, get healthy and be able to do more for my family. This is a new chapter!

I wanted to blog about my experience, one to maybe help other people and two to make myself liable. I mean I may not know who is reading this blog but no matter what this is now on the internet for anyone to find, and the thought that if asked how I am getting on and I said 'oh yea well I quit and I put more weight on' well the thought is embarrassing quite simply.

So here is the embarrassing bits I am 29 years old. I am 5'7" tall and I weigh a wopping 270 lbs.....well that I no of I will let you know if that changes.

When you read this it will be 23rd January 2017 and I will probably do an update the last Tuesday of every month, unless there is need to do one sooner!

So if you are also new to slimming world or thinking of joining, or even if you have your own success stories and maybe a few horror ones to. Then come a join along and share your thoughts and feeling to!

No comments:

Post a Comment